The Application Integration service helps you integrate company-specific solutions with both SAP and non-SAP solutions. As a result, you can connect systems and processes throughout the enterprise. And optimize the value of your technology investments.
IT Partners Application Integration delivers the following tools to your organization:
- Custom-tailored interface -- Provides functionality that's implemented on SAP technology, tested with respect to function, stability, and performance, and designed to meet your unique needs
- Interface technology -- Applies the appropriate interface technology, such as XML, BAPI, ALE, RFC, CPIC, and Batch Input
- Enhancement technology -- Applies the appropriate enhancement technology, such as CMOD, BAdi, Kernel BAdi, Enhancment Framework, BTE, and the SWITCH Framework
- Best practices-- Ensures the optimal approach for developing and operating custom interfaces to and from SAP solutions
- Custom testing -- Ensures optimal functionality, stability, and performance
- Documentation -- Covers the interface as well as the process for operating and monitoring the interface
IT Partners consultants apply extensive integration experience gained in successful implementations. We have in-depth knowledge of SAP software, direct access to Integration solution developers, and proven integration approaches. Giving you the following business benefits:
- A high-quality interface that integrates both SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Reduced risks and costs through the application of proven methodologies and industry knowledge
- Best practices that ensure optimal integration, stability, and performance
- A custom-developed interface that meets your specific business needs and supports your business objectives
The result is a solution that addresses your unique requirements, accelerates return on investment, and delivers business results.