SAP Application Integration
The Application Integration IT Professional Service helps you integrate company-specific solutions with both SAP and non-SAP solutions. As a result, you can connect systems and processes throughout the enterprise regardless of their individual platforms. And optimize the value of ALL your technology investments.
IT Partners Application Integration delivers the following tools to your organization:
- Custom-tailored interface -- Provides functionality that's implemented on SAP technology, tested with respect to function, stability, and performance, and designed to meet your unique needs
- Interface technology -- Applies the appropriate interface technology, such as XML, BAPI, ALE, RFC, CPIC, and Batch Input
- Enhancement technology -- Applies the appropriate enhancement technology, such as CMOD, BAdi, Kernel BAdi, Enchainment Framework, BTE, and the SWITCH Framework
- Best practices-- Ensures the optimal approach for developing and operating custom interfaces to and from SAP solutions
- Custom testing -- Ensures optimal functionality, stability, and performance
- Documentation -- Covers the interface as well as the process for operating and monitoring the interface
IT Partners SAP ERP consultants apply extensive integration experience gained in successful implementations. We have in-depth knowledge of SAP software, direct access to Integration solution developers, and proven integration approaches. Giving you the following business benefits:
- A high-quality interface that integrates both SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Reduced risks and costs through the application of proven methodologies and industry knowledge
- Best practices that ensure optimal integration, stability, and performance
- A custom-developed interface that meets your specific business needs and supports your business objectives
The result is a solution that addresses your unique requirements, accelerates return on investment, and delivers business results.
Contact us today to discover how we can help "Integrate" SAP into your existing landscape and capture all the benefits of your existing data and business processes